Yes, as soon as you log in to your account, you will find all your data under ‘settings’. You can also change your details here.
Can I view my own data?
Frequently Asked Questions
- To outsource debtor management or not?
- What are the advantages of outsourcing debtor management?
- What is online debtor management?
- I have received a reminder, what now?
- How does online credit management work?
- Invoice is not paid, what now?
- What is a Credit Report?
- What’s a risk check?
- Which additional modules are available on the different packages?
- For what period do I close a package?
- How do I sign up for one of the Debitan software packages?
- How do I know which package suits me and/or the company best?
- What different subscriptions/packages are there and what can I do with them?
- What does online debtor management via Debitan cost?
- How can I link my software to Debitan?
- Where can I log in?
- I forgot my password, now what?
- How do I cancel my subscription?